HEALTH & SAFETY
It is the objective of CNG Services Limited (CSL) to prevent injury and ill health, together with the protection of the environment whilst conducting its business activities.
CSL believes that all accidents are preventable and we are committed to the continuous improvement of health, safety and environmental performance in all its actions.
CSL will consistently comply to the requirements of ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
This is represented by the following key principles
- Endeavour to comply with UK health, safety and environmental legislation, industry standards and best practise
- Aim to promote effective communications, consultation and co-operation on health,safety and the environment with both employees and suppliers
- Look to engage contractors and suppliers who are competentand able to comply with legislative requirements
- Endeavour to provide a work culture that encourages positive safety behaviour and respect for the environment
- Provide support to ensure safe systems of work are developed, communicated and followed
- Create a working environment where unsafe work practices are challenged without compromise
- Audit and review our systems internally and at recognised industry and legislative periods to maintain compliance