CNG Services provides design, consultancy and project management services in relation to biomethane to grid and natural gas including:
- Biomethane to Grid – Clean up and upgrading of biogas to biomethane and its injection into the UK gas grid
- Design and project management services in relation to gas pipelines
- Development of onshore UK gas reserves and gas storage
- Use of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) as a vehicle fuel
- Design and build of new CNG filling stations
- Use of trailers as 'virtual pipelines' to move natural gas
To celebrate the success of this market and to showcase project developments, UK Biomethane Day 2015 becomes a two day event, giving Biogas producers and developers the chance to meet all the main Biomethane industry suppliers and to understand how to take full advantage of the new Biomethane RHI tariffs.
We are expecting over 300 delegates, with exhibition stands from all of the major suppliers of Biomethane related plant. If you are considering Biomethane to Grid this is the one industry event you cannot afford to miss.
Biomethane Day 2014