CNG Services provides design, consultancy and project management services in relation to biomethane to grid and natural gas including:
- Biomethane to Grid – Clean up and upgrading of biogas to biomethane and its injection into the UK gas grid
- Design and project management services in relation to gas pipelines
- Development of onshore UK gas reserves and gas storage
- Use of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) as a vehicle fuel
- Design and build of new CNG filling stations
- Use of trailers as 'virtual pipelines' to move natural gas
At the time of the first REA UK Biomethane Day in 2012 the UK had not completed any Biomethane projects. In 2013 there was one, Rainbarrow Farm, joined by two more in 2014. By the end of 2015 there were 51 completed Biomethane projects with this rising to 63 by April 2016. The UK has the fastest growing, most innovative and diverse Biomethane market in Europe. To celebrate the success of this market and to showcase project developments, UK Biomethane Day 2016 gives Biogas producers and developers the chance to meet all the main Biomethane industry suppliers and to understand how the RHI is likely to change in 2016/2017.
You can find the full programme and confirmed speakers here: UK Biomethane Day 2016 Programme
Please click here to view the Biomethane Day 2016 presentations.